TUI still has hundreds of beach holidays up for grabs in December, even over the Christmas and New Year period.
The package holidays start from £241pp, which includes your flights and baggage allowance.
Those dreaming of a sunny Christmas are in luck, as there are plenty of destinations to choose from, including short and long-haul.
There are options for most budgets, as the offers include self-catering, B&B, room-only, half-board and all-inclusive stays.
No matter which board basis you choose, your package will include return flights, luggage allowance and resort transfers.
- Check out the best beach holidays in December with TUI here
read more travel deals
Best USA theme park deals this Black Friday – including Universal & Disney World
Best all-inclusive Turkey hols in 2024 – with free child places & £0 deposits
Holidaymakers looking to stay closer to home could head to hotspots in Spanish islands, Portugal, Malta and Tunisia.
These destinations offer a mild climate, with sunny days and daily temperatures between 18C and 23C, which is much warmer than the UK.
The biggest bargain we've found is in Malta, with seven-night stays costing from £241pp at Sunseeker Holiday Complex in Bugibba.
The holiday includes self-catered stays departing from Manchester on December 11.
Most read in Beach holidays
Med’s fourth-largest island is one of the best short-haul winter sun destinations
Cheap Spanish beach town with most sunny days a year loved by Hollywood’s A-list
New 3-hour flights launched to golden sandy island dubbed ‘Madeira’s little sister’
AIR WE GO
TUI relaunches flights to top winter sun spot that were scrapped during Covid
The cheapest deals are on self-catered or B&B stays, and these are the best ones we've spotted in December:
- 7 nights self-catering at Luna Holiday Complex in Mellieha Bay, Malta – from £268pp
- 7 nights b&b at Jupiter Algarve Hotel in Praia da Rocha, Portugal – from £269pp
- 7 nights self-catering at Levantelux Aparthotel in Benidorm, Spain – from £306pp
- 7 nights self-catering at Albir Garden Resort in Costa Blanca, Spain – from £307pp
For those wishing to have everything on-site, we've also found some good-value deals on half-board and all-inclusive holidays.
- 7 nights half-board at Phenicia Hotel in Hammamet, Tunisia – from £299pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Occidental Sousse Marhaba in Sousse, Tunisia – from £312pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Castival Hotel in Manavgat, Turkey – from £348pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Diar Lemdina in Hammamet, Tunisia – from £350pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Paloma Foresta in Kemer, Turkey – from £370pp
Brits chasing temperatures over 26C will have to travel further to places like Cape Verde, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Thailand.
Here are some of the best long-haul deals we've found next month:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Jaz Bluemarine Resort in Hurghada, Egypt – from £531pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Coral Sea Water World in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – from £586pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Coral Sea Aqua Club in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – from £567pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Riu Touareg in Boa Vista, Cape Verde – from £910pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Karamboa in Boa Vista, Cape Verde – from £1,110pp
For more holiday deals, we found the best holidays in the Maldives and Turks & Caicos, with direct flights and 30C temperatures.
If you'd like to start planning your 2024 holidays, we've found all-inclusive holidays with low monthly payment plans from £65pp.
And here are the best cruises to book in 2024 to the Caribbean, Spain and Norwegian Fjords.
Source: Read Full Article