AS summer comes to an end, families will be looking ahead to book an autumn break in the UK.
Thankfully, there are lots of holiday park deals still available – and they all have indoor swimming pools to enjoy even if the weather takes a turn.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Many of the Haven and Away resorts have indoor pools, which include slides and wave machines, while holiday parks with Hoseasons also have a number of indoor water attractions.
Some are also close to the beach which, while the weather might not be great, are perfect for an evening stroll or even activities such as crazy golf.
Some of the best deals, all of which have indoor swimming pools and complexes are:
- Haven October breaks – from £89
- Haven Combe Haven, Sussex – from £102
- Haven Burham on Sea, Somerset breaks – from £162
- Haven Craig Tara, Scotland breaks – from £169
- Haven Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire breaks – from £177
- Haven Hafan y Môr, North Wales breaks – from £179
- Haven Seashore, Norfolk breaks – from £192
- Away Resorts Tattersall Lakes, Lincolnshire breaks – from £101
- Away Resorts Whitecliff Bay Isle of Wight breaks – from £133
- Park Holidays UK breaks including Suffolk, Kent, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Sussex, Essex, Devon – from £129
- Parkdean Camber Sands breaks – from £169
- Parkdean Skipsea Sands, Yorkshire breaks – from £209
- Hoseasons St Ives Holiday Village, Cornwall breaks – from £149
- Hoseasons Solway Holiday Village, Cumbria breaks – from £159
The biggest bargain is at Haven, with stays from just £89, when staying as a group or a family.
Away Resorts' deals start from just £101, while Park Holidays, Parkdean and Hoseasons have their own deals for holidays in September and October.
While UK holidays have soared in price this summer due to the pandemic, families can still find a bargain.
Travelodge and Premier Inn are currently offering rooms for just £30 across the UK while Haven has 2022 holidays on sale from £49.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
Want some sun? We've rounded up the destinations which are still hot in September, October, November and December, as well as the best deals.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article