WITH fibre-optic broadband getting rolled out to more and more of the country, there are fewer excuses for not having decent quality speeds in your home.
But just because you're getting top-quality broadband, doesn't mean you have to spend top dollar. We've hunted down the best broadband deals below.
If you haven't switched your broadband for a couple of years, it could be worth doing so.
You'll often find your rates climbing the longer you're with a provider when you could be getting the same package far cheaper elsewhere.
We've taken a look around the web at the best deals available right now.
Although it's worth doing a bit of your own research as well, as the availability of certain packages and prices can change depending on your location.
Prices are correct at the time of writing. Some of the below deals also require a set-up fee and/or a minimum contract term. Prices of some of them increase after the first 18 months.
Best broadband deals in August 2021
- Vodafone, 63 Mbps average, £22 a month – buy here
- Hyperoptic, 50 Mbps average, £20 a month – buy here
- Now, 63 Mbps average, £23 a month – buy here
- Plusnet, 66 Mbps average, £23.95 a month – buy here
- BT, 35 Mbps average, £27.99 a month – buy here
- Sky, 59 Mbps average, £28 a month – buy here
- Virgin Media, 108 Mbps average, £44 a month – buy here
- Zen, 31 Mbps average, £29.99 a month – buy here
- Utility Warehouse, 63 Mbps average – get a quote here
- Shop Three's broadband deals here
Source: Read Full Article