The sales are dropping, the goods are being scooped up, and the holiday cheer is bubbling up like it does in a really good glass of champagne. Black Friday is finally here — yay! — and while there are certainly classic brand sales worth checking out (looking at you Spanx, BaubleBar, and Tory Burch), there's one under-the-radar sale that's stuffed with some of the best deals we've seen all day, like Birkenstocks!
Shop now: $120 (Originally $150); gilt.com
Gilt, the member-only shopping destination that's free to join, is the best place to score sample sale-level deals online. On a regular day, you'll find prices so good, you'd think they're typos. But on Black Friday, where you can score upwards of 30 to 40 percent off almost everything, you simply won't believe your eyes. Better believe it, because the deals are real.
Shop now: $70 (Originally $100); gilt.com
The best thing about Gilt (aside from the prices, of course), is that what's on sale rarely gets marked down like this anywhere else — whether it's Birkenstock slides, Gucci bags, or Golden Goose sneakers. We're not kidding. And the worst thing about Gilt is that everything sells out quickly. If you spot something you like, there's no time to hesitate.
Best Gilt Birkenstock Black Friday 2021 Deals
- Birkenstock Arizona Suede & Shearling Sandal, $120 (Originally $150)
- Birkenstock Boston Suede Mule, $130 (Originally $165)
- Birkenstock Arizona Narrow Sandal, $70 (Originally $100)
- Birkenstock Madrid Sandal, $56 (Originally $80)
- Birkenstock Gizeh Sandal, $80 (Originally $100)
- Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal, $69 (Originally $100)
Things we're eyeing from Gilt's epic Black Friday sale include these Birkenstocks that are going for a cool $69 (we know, we can't believe it either). There are also these classic Veja sneakers that celebs like Meghan Markle and Emily Ratajkowski own (and wear on the regular). And last but certainly not least, it wouldn't be a complete Black Friday haul without a fresh pair of Uggs. You know you want them.
Gilt is our best-kept fashion secret, but this Black Friday, we had to spill the beans because the deals are too good not to share. Shop first, then tell your friends.
Shop More Black Friday 2021 Deals:
- So Tory Burch Secretly Dropped an Early Black Friday Sale, and It's the Only Thing We're Shopping Today
- The $44 Ring Julia Roberts Made Famous Is $12 for Black Friday
- Spanx Already Marked Down Its Entire Site — and Yes, Those Never-on-Sale Leggings Are Included
Source: Read Full Article