If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Paramount Plus includes hundreds of shows and movies from ViacomCBS’ catalog.
- For a limited time, you can save 50% on an annual plan when you sign up with the promo code YEAR.
- This brings the price of an annual limited-commercial plan down to just $30.
This is one of the best deals among major streaming services right now. Paramount Plus offers a variety of original programs, including a new “SpongeBob Squarepants” movie and spinoff series. There’s also a number of other shows on the way such as a “Frasier” reboot and new “Halo” series. You can see a full preview of upcoming Paramount Plus shows and movies here.
Paramount Plus is also offering a one-month free trial option if you sign up before March 31, but you can’t combine both offers. We recommend taking advantage of the 50% off deal, as this discount makes Paramount Plus one of the most affordable streaming services available. If you get the 50% annual plan, you’ll still be able to try the streaming service for one week before you get billed.
How to get 50% off one year of Paramount Plus
- Go to the Paramount Plus website and click “Try it free.”
- Click “Continue” and choose the limited-commercial plan or commercial-free plan.
- Check the box next to the “Save over 15%” text prompt and then hit “Continue.”
- Click “Continue” again and then enter your payment information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you land on the “Your Plan” box. Under “Have a coupon code?,” type “YEAR” and then click apply.
- The discount should apply and you’ll save 50% on one year of Paramount Plus.
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article