AS the Covid travel restrictions relax once again, Brits have been snapping up sunshine breaks.
Those looking to grab a bargain might want to check out the TUI sale on summer holidays.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue.
Using the code "SALE", you can save hundreds of pounds on your next holiday, available on departures between 1 May – 31 October 2022 – book here.
Customers save £100 when they spend £800, £200 when they spend £2,000 and £300 when they spend £3,500.
Popular destinations include Greece, Egypt, Spain and Bulgaria.
Here are some of the best deals we spotted:
- TUI BLUE Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria all-inclusive – 7-nights from £475pp
- Hotel Mediterranee in Lassi, Kefalonia, Greece half-board – 7-nights from £399pp
- H10 Vintage Salou in Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain – 7-nights from £323pp
- TUI BLUE Sensatori Coral Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt from £699pp
- TUI SUNEO Supetar in Brac Island, Croatia – 7-nights half-board from £456pp
- TUI BLUE Falesia in Olhos d'Agua, Portugal half-board from £450pp
- TUI BLUE Los Gigantes in Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain half-board from £459pp
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote in Playa de los Pocillos, Lanzarote, Spain all-inclusive from £494pp
- Hotel Rio Park in Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain half-board from £391pp
- Grand Cettia Hotel in Marmaris, Dalaman Area, Turkey all-inclusive from £442pp
Most read in Travel
BAG IT UP
Why you should ALWAYS open your luggage at the airport after landing
BAG IT UP
France to reopen to British holidaymakers 'within days'
Inside new luxury FLYING yacht designed for the air rather than the sea
I'm an ex-flight attendant – here's the section of the plane crew hate working
TUI allows customers to make changes to their holiday from the day of booking up until 28 days before departure.
They also have the chance to change the booking if new Covid travel restrictions come in that could impact your holiday.
All package holidays also include a refund guarantee, meaning you will get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your summer getaway.
Source: Read Full Article