BRITS are busy booking up their holidays from April 12 – the day that staycations can finally go ahead.
After months cooped up in our homes, many families will be flocking to holiday parks this spring and summer to make the most of the easing on restrictions.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Self-catered holiday parks will reopen in less than two weeks, but only one household can go on holiday together – then from May 17,groups of up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can share a holiday let together.
Holiday parks have seen high booking demand so far this year, as families opt for staycations.
And that demand is only set to increase with continuing uncertainty over foreign travel.
For those looking for a break at one of the UK's most popular parks, we've rounded up some deals for next spring and summer.
- Haven Hopton, Norfolk in April from £179
- Haven Burnham on Sea, Somerset in April from £269
- Haven Primrose Valley, Yorkshire in April from £256
- Center Parcs 3-nights spring break at Shewood Forest, Nottinghamshire from £429
- Center Parcs 3-night summer break at Elvdene Forest, Suffolk from £399
- Craig Tara, Scotland 3 night April break from £254
- Seton Sands, Scotland 3 night April break from £285
- Seashore, Norfolk 4 night May break from £141
- Church Farm, Sussex 4 night May break from £128
- Seaview 4 night May break from £180
- Blue Dolphin, Yorkshire 4 night May break from £119
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk 4 night break from £145
- Butlin's Skegness 3-night June break from £266
- Butlin's Bognor Regis 3-night May break from £563
The deals are the most popular ones across top UK holiday parks.
There are breaks in popular spots including Essex, Devon, Wales, Lincolnshire, Sussex, Cornwall, Norfolk, Yorkshire and Dorset.
The lowest price holiday is a four-night break at the Blue Dolphin holiday park in Yorkshire in May from £119.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article