Secrets of an organisation queen: Mum reveals her top tricks for keeping every part of her home perfectly clean and decluttered – and the budget buys she swears by
- Sydney mum-of-two Steph Pase, 30, has shared her top organisation hacks
- In a TikTok clip she revealed she purchased several affordable products
- One of the top tips included using a cutlery caddy to store skincare items
- She also used a wall magazine rack to store mail and a flip lid container for bags
- The neat and tidy home was dubbed as ‘organisation heaven’ by other parents
A super organised mum-of-two from Sydney has shared her top organisation hacks to ensure common household items can be easily found.
To neatly arrange her home, Steph Pase, 30, bought several affordable products from Kmart, IKEA, Officeworks and eBay.
In a TikTok clip Steph revealed she uses a cutlery caddy for skincare items, a bracelet holder for scrunchies and a wall magazine holder for the mail.
The neat and tidy home itself was dubbed as ‘organisation heaven’ by other parents on social media.
Scroll down for video
To neatly arrange her home, Steph Pase (pictured) bought several affordable products from Kmart, IKEA, Officeworks and eBay
In a TikTok clip Steph revealed she uses a cutlery caddy for skincare items, a bracelet holder for scrunchies and a wall magazine holder to file her mail
Steph shared a range of helpful hacks with others on social media, including using a lazy Susan turntable in the fridge to store condiments and a magazine wall rack for the mail
My TOP organisation hacks! #organisation #organizing #storagehacks #lifehack #organizinghacks #organizingtiktok #fyp
To organise the fridge space, Steph used a plastic lazy Susan turntable from Kmart on the top shelf to store condiments.
The $2 IKEA Variera plastic bag dispenser was bought to store wrapping paper, while the Kvissle magazine rack priced at $19.99 is used to hold mail.
The messy ‘junk’ drawer was also neatly arranged using a cutlery organiser.
Other hacks featured in the video include using a document holder to store puzzles and a Kmart flip lid container for grocery bags.
1. Suspension file holder for family documents
2. IKEA bag holder for wrapping paper
3. Cutlery caddy for skincare items
4. Document holder for puzzles
5. eBay bracelet holder for scrunchies
6. Wall magazine holder for mail
7. Cutlery organiser for the ‘junk’ drawer
8. Lazy Susan for fridge condiments
9. Kmart flip lid container for shopping bags
10. Kmart drawers for under sink storage
Earlier this month Steph also revealed the Sunday routine she performs every week at home in order to ensure she is ready and stress-free coming Monday morning
Earlier this month Steph revealed the Sunday routine she performs every week at home in order to ensure she is ready and stress-free coming Monday morning.
In another TikTok video she said she does a series of chores every weekend, including re-stocking the washing powder jars, writing down the meals her family will eat that week and folding all of her children’s clothes.
In the clip, Steph revealed she starts by refilling the toilet paper drawer in her bathroom, which has usually run out by the end of the week.
She follows this by replacing washing powder in the jar in her laundry.
Steph likes writing down everything her family will eat for dinner that week on a whiteboard in the kitchen.
This particular week, she is having Mexican taco boats on Monday, chicken and veg on Tuesday and sweet potato curry on Wednesday.
Source: Read Full Article