I need urgent medical care but I'm too scared to revisit the hospital | The Sun

DEAR DEIDRE: I DIDN’T like the attitude of the medical staff in my local hospital so I’ve discharged myself – but I’m still in agony.

I’m pregnant and apparently it’s an ectopic pregnancy. I’m 19.

The doctor was doing an examination of my tummy with his hands and was really rough. He’s left me bruised.

I had to have a gynaecological examination too and I’ve now got a tear.

They’ve told me that I need surgery but I didn’t like the way they spoke to me, or my partner who is 23.

Get in touch with the Dear Deidre team

Every problem gets a personal reply from one of our trained counsellors.

Fill out and submit our easy-to-use and confidential form and the Dear Deidre team will get back to you.

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

I was admitted onto the ward but after a terrible meal which I couldn’t eat, I decided I’d be better off at home.

I don’t know what to do as I’m still not right.

I don’t want to go back to hospital though. How do I make a complaint?

DEIDRE SAYS:  I’m sorry to hear that you have had an unsatisfactory experience but your situation is urgent – you must go back to A&E at your local hospital and ask to be admitted again.

You need medical attention.

When you see a consultant, assuming it’s a different one, explain that you are anxious because of your treatment last time.

They may be able to reassure you.

When your treatment is over, you can decide whether you still want to pursue a complaint.

If you do, go to nhs.org and check out the Patient Advice and Liaison Service, which can help you with the procedure


Sadie’s girlfriend’s brother moves in with them until he finds a new place

I am married and keep fantasising about sex with other men

Pictures posed by models.

Source: Read Full Article