Taylor Swift’s Fan Arrested for Crashing Car Into Her Home After Refusing to Leave

According to law enforcement, the obsessed fan also attempted to remove the intercom from the front door of her building after getting out of his car following the crash.

AceShowbizTaylor Swift‘s obsessed fan has been arrested after crashing his car into her New York City apartment. According to the authorities, the fan of the “All Too Well” hitmaker refused to leave her home until he met his idol.

On Wednesday, January 27, TMZ reported that the male fan, who has not been identified, was taken into custody after driving his vehicle the wrong way down the 32-year-old Grammy-winning singer/songwriter’s street in Manhattan and reversing it into the building and a fire hydrant. After getting out of his car, the man reportedly mumbled about the pop star as he attempted to remove the intercom from the front door to her building.

After a 911 phone call was placed, the suspect was reportedly taken to a nearby hospital. It’s reported that he was presumably sent to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation. Following the incident, the die-hard fan faced potential charges of driving while intoxicated and criminal mischief.

It is unknown whether or not Taylor was at her apartment at the time of the incident. Images of the building after the incident show the badly damaged intercom with an array of exposed wires dangling out of the device.

This was not the first time Taylor has been targeted by an unwanted guest. Last August, the “Love Story” songstress dealt with a stalking scare after a man named Patrick Nissen tried to enter her NYC apartment, which led to him being arrested.

“I was doing what felt comfortable,” Patrick told the New York Daily News as he left Manhattan Criminal Court. The outlet asked Patrick about his fascination with Taylor, prompting him to reply, “What, you don’t know about her? I love her.”

Luckily, the pop superstar wasn’t in her apartment when Patrick entered the building, law enforcement rep confirmed. Patrick was initially charged with criminal trespassing but pleaded guilty to a violation of disorderly conduct and was sentenced to community service.

Source: Read Full Article