THE weather may have turned but that doesn't mean you can't get a last minute UK holiday booked in this bank holiday.
There are still some cheap deals for a long weekend away, be it camping or a hotel break.
Brits have been opting for UK holidays this summer, as holiday hotspots such as France, Spain and Malta are placed back onto the quarantine list.
With fears of being stranded abroad or having holidays cancelled at the last minute, a staycation has become more popular than ever.
This has also led to overbooking problems and limited availability – many campsites are fully booked until the end of August while some families found their room already taken when they arrived.
Here are some of the best deals we have rounded up across the country, with camping, hotels and holiday park bargains from £31.
- One night at Premier Inn across the UK – from £31
- One night at UK hotel with Booking.com – from £32
- One night at Folkestone Burstin Hotel with Britannia Hotels – from £35
- Three nights at Pontins Brean Sands, Camber Sands or Prestatyn Sands – from £119 (£14pppn)
- Three nights with Warner Leisure Hotels – from £249
- Three nights with Sykes Cottages – from £249
- Three nights at UK cottage with Snaptrip – from £345
- Three nights with Holiday Cottages – from £392
- Three nights at Haven holiday park – from £594 (£33pppn)
Blackpool has seen the highest visitor numbers in a decade, as Brits ditch Spain for the seaside resort.
Director of Blackpool Tourism Alan Cavill told Sun Online Travel: "Our best measure for numbers is our car parks – they are busier than they have been for ten years.
"We've done better this July than July last year."
Source: Read Full Article