You can get your hands on the seasonal menu from November 7, when it'll be launching across all Eat stores.
The new menu gives a twist on Christmas classics, for example we've spotted a Yorkshire pudding wrap that comes filled with all your roast dinner favourites.
Inside the giant rolled up Yorkshire pudding you'll find succulent turkey, sage & onion stuffing and crispy bacon with sage mayonnaise and cranberry sauce.
It costs £5 and is the most indulgent item on the menu at a huge 748 calories – over 37 per cent of your recommended daily calorie intake.
Eat Christmas Menu 2018
- Roast in a Yorkshire pudding wrap from £4.99
- Keralan turkey curry from £6.25
- Coronation on onion seed bloomer from £3.75
- Pigs in blankets pot from £2.75
- Pigs, mash and gravy from £5.75
- Pigs in blankets roll, £3.99
- Festive mac and cheese from £5.50
- Festive full works on malted wheat baguette from £4.25
- Festive full works multi-seed bloomer from £3.99
- Brie, cranberry & stuffing on onion seed from £3.99
- Turkey & cranberry from £3.50
- Mince pie from £1.50
- Mini yule log, £1.75
- Mini stollen bits from £1.75
- Salted maple caramel & gingerbread cake from £2.65
If you're a fan of pigs in blankets there's also plenty of options available, from little pots of sausages with cranberry sauce from £2.75 to a whole bread roll filled with the festive snacks from £4.
And for a slightly spicier take on Christmas dinner there's also the Kerelan Turkey Curry. This starts from £6.25 and is served with jasmine rice and zingy lime pickled vegetables.
There's also a whole host of sweet options on offer including bite sized stollen from £1.75 and a delicious salted maple caramel & gingerbread cake from £2.65.
Christmas snacks and sandwiches have already started hitting the shelves, with high street chains such as Costa unveiling their seasonal menus.
Shoppers have also already spotted festive sandwiches at Boots, including a Christmas Triple sandwich made from turkey & stuffing, ham hock & plum chutney and cheddar & red onion chutney.
And if you can't decide what to go for we've made it that little easier by taking on the challenge of trying 21 Christmas sandwiches, ranking them on appearance, taste and value for money.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article