Nordstrom is starting its Black Friday sale seven days early after already releasing thousands of deals earlier this week. Yes, you read that right. The retailer known for its major Black Friday blowouts has dropped over 18,000 designer deals today. This is truly what we all deserve after enduring the year that is 2020.
But because this is 2020 we’re talking about, Nordstrom couldn’t just go about things in a straightforward way. There had to be a plot twist. While it originally planned on releasing deals spread out in small batches next week, at the last minute the retailer decided to leave the drops to Supreme and release all of the deals in one place at one time. What did we do to deserve this?
The great thing about Nordstrom’s Black Friday sale is that it quite literally has something for everyone. Like always, there are plenty of fashion and beauty deals, but the wide range of items — from wardrobe essentials to designer steals — is what makes Nordstrom’s sales sell out instantly. It’s impossible not to find something you feel like you need.
Some of the stand-out deals involve 2020 wardrobe essentials like Ugg boots for under $100 and Zella leggings for just $34. There are also celebrity favorites at low prices we haven’t seen in months. It’s finally the time of year to stock up on Jennifer Aniston-approved Rag & Bone for hundreds of dollars less. Even the famous-people favorite Stan Smith Adidas sneaker is somehow less than $50.
But no Nordstrom sale would be complete without some incredible handbag deals. Right now there’s Kate Spade for under $125 and Tory Burch for under $150. Some unexpected super luxe brands are even included, like Givenchy and its classic wallet on a chain that’s now just $750. You can even find discounts on Burberry and Miu Miu. Plus tons of fashion’s favorite it-brands like Eckhaus Latta and Rejina Pyo are on sale for the first time in months, and the markdowns continue on celeb-favorite Ganni and Staud.
Nordstrom releasing this many deals so early only proves that Black Friday this year is definitely a marathon. But hey! At least we all get a head start.
Shop the best Nordstrom Black Friday deals below.
Best Handbag Deals
- Kate Spade Roulette Leather Crossbody Bag, $118 (Originally $198)
- The Marc Jacobs Softshot Crossbody Bag, $177 (Originally $295)
- Staud Felix Top Leather Bag, $198 (Originally $295)
- Givenchy GV3 Leather Wallet on a Chain, $750 (Originally $1,250)
- Tory Burch Miller Metal Logo Leather Crossbody Bag, $267 (Originally $398)
Best Shoe Deals
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers, $49 (Originally $80)
- Ugg Classic Mini Fluff Genuine Shearling Boot, $99 (Originally $160)
- Ganni Studded Canvas Loafers, $267 (Originally $445)
- Saint Laurent Andy Cheetah Lace Low Top Sneaker, $420 (Originally $545)
- Miu Miu Crystal Strap Pointed Toe Slingback Pump, $645 (Originally $795)
Best Clothing Deals
- Zella Moto Ribbed High Waist Ankle Leggings, $34 (Originally $69)
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Cardigan, $58 (Originally $116)
- Rejina Pyo Belted Faux Fur Leather Jacket, $501 (Originally $835)
- Proenza Schouler Double Belt High Waist Stretch Wool Pants, $356 (Originally $890)
- Eckhaus Latta Stripe Cutout Skirt, $291 (Originally $485)
Best Accessory Deals
- Burberry London Sunglasses, $177 (Originally $294)
- Rag & Bone Ellis Denim Bucket Hat, $75 (Originally $125)
- Prada Cat Eye Sunglasses, $178 (Originally $298)
- Lizzie Fortuno Catalina Charm Necklace, $106 (Originally $265)
- Nordstrom 6-Pack Adult Face Masks, $15 (Originally $24)
Best Beauty Deals
- Kihel’s Creamy Eye Treatment, $25 (Originally $50)
- T3 Cura Luxe Ionic Hair Dryer, $230 (Originally $285)
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick, $19 (Originally $38)
- BeautyBio GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool, $149 (Originally $199)
- La Mer Eye Cream, $210 (Originally $235)
Shop More Early Black Friday 2020 Deals
- Tory Burch Quietly Dropped Its Black Friday Sale Early — and Prices Start at Just $12
- Amazon’s Latest Black Friday Deals Leak Includes Designer Discounts on Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch
- Coach Quietly Announced Its Early Black Friday Sale, and All Its Best-Selling Bags Are Now Under $150
Source: Read Full Article