ONLINE fashion is making a boob of the popular cut-out party dress trend.
Courtney Henderson from Newcastle went viral when her badly fitting Dressmezee frock left nothing to the imagination. And with the UK’s average bra size now 36DD, buying online can leave you a little, er, exposed.
We asked 36DD model Kalison Nix, 24, to test some of the glamorous looks.
Here, she gives her verdict on the best for the breast – and rates each out of five.
- Blue undercut dress, £20, Boohoo — buy now
- Gold strappy heels, £50, I Saw It First — buy now
Verdict: I LOVE the colour and feel secure.
Showing off your under-boob is risky but at least this kind of dress fits properly . . . though I can’t stretch without it rising to my hips. 4/5
- Black wrap dress, £50, Lioness Manhattan at Asos — buy now
Verdict: IF this is meant to hold in your boobs then I’ll have to go up two dress sizes.
It doesn’t support my breasts at all.
And the satin fabric means they are slipping everywhere. 2/5
- Orange slash dress, £15, Pretty Little Thing — buy now
Verdict: I FEEL like my left boob has been injured in a freak accident and now I’m having to wear it in a sling.
I definitely have to hold this dress in place otherwise I’ll get nip slip. 1/5
- Pink twist front dress, £20, Missguided — buy now
- Black strappy heels, £18, Boohoo — buy now
Verdict: I’VE never worn a dress like this before and worry a boob will fly out.
I think it’s meant to sit low and cover, so it would probably be better on a smaller bust. 3/5
- Red dress, £25, Missguided — buy now
- Red heels, £25, Boohoo — buy now
Verdict: THIS dress is probably the most covered option out of all of them – but I still have one boob sneaking out.
I suppose I will just have to hold it in place when on the dance floor. 3/5
- Rose gold sequin dress, £35, Pretty Little Thing — buy now
- Nude strappy heels, £48, MissPap — buy now
Verdict: THIS is like a hammock for your boobs.
Similar to the one that went viral, it has the same problem – my boobs are popping out either side.
I have to hold them to protect my modesty. 1/5
- GOT a news story? RING us on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article