If you’re quick to write off a floral face mask because you’re worried about outfit-mask coordination, hear us out: The botanical motif is among the most neutral of prints, and it’ll go with every solid, stripe, or polka-dotted piece you have in your closet right now. What’s more, Middleton further proved the pattern’s versatility on August 5 by pairing the mask with an Emilia Wickstead dress featuring a different floral print.
Middleton isn’t the only notable person keen on floral face masks . Katie Holmes has been wearing hers practically nonstop, too. And whenever Kate and Katie do something, we do it, too.
Shop our favorite Middleton-inspired floral face masks below.
Shop Kate Middleton-Inspired Floral Cloth Face Masks
- Masqd Off-White Floral Face Mask, $14, masqd.com
- Billy T Washable Face Covering, $12.99; amazon.com
- Banana Republic 3-Pack Face Mask, $29; bananarepublic.gap.com
- Baublebar Adjustable Face Mask Set, $12; baublebar.com
- BeatBasic Cotton Face Masks, $9.99 (orig. $12.99); amazon.com
- Littleflowerfabric Liberty of London Face Mask, $11; etsy.com
- Masqd Lillies Face Mask, $20; masqd.com
- Roopa Pemmaraju Tie-Back Reusable Face Mask, $12; anthropologie.com
- Mette Liberty of London Face Mask, $20; etsy.com
- Medi+Sons Supply Abstract Floral Face Mask, $20; amazon.com
- Zazzle Wild Flower Cloth Face Mask, $12.95; zazzle.com
- Katbydesign Blue Cherry Blossom Mask, $13.53; redbubble.com
- Gap Adult 3-Pack Contour Face Mask, $18; gap.com
- Vistaprint Floral Face Mask, $13; vistaprint.com
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE’s Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home décor and more. And check out PEOPLE’s Coupons page for even more discounts.
Source: Read Full Article