Get excited, shoppers! The biggest global shopping event of the year, Amazon Prime Day 2019, is here and this year’s sale is slated to be even bigger and better than Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon’s fifth annual Prime Day is a whirlwind shopping holiday with big discounts across all of its departments, making it one of the best times of the year to save on just about everything from kitchen and home products to popular Amazon devices and electronics. The summer event has officially kicked off and will run through July 16 at 3 a.m. ET.
To help you make the most of the insider sale (including how to get in if you’re not currently a Prime member), we rounded up everything you need to know about Prime Day 2019 including shopping tips, the best deals you can shop now, and more. Read on to score the best deals weeks before it even starts!
What is Prime Day?
The global shopping holiday, established by Amazon in 2015, is an exciting day packed with limited-time deals across Amazon’s many departments. The exclusive sale is only available to Prime members, though anyone can gain access to the special sale by signing up for a free 30-day trial. Members will be able to shop all of the deals on Amazon.com and the Amazon app.
When is Prime Day 2019?
Prime Day 2019 started at 12 a.m. PT on Monday, July 15 and wrap up at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, July 16. This post will be updated with new information as its released, and Prime members can learn more about the global shopping event at Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 information page.
How can I get an Amazon Prime 30-day trial?
Anyone can sign up for a free month-long trial and gain access to all of the retailer’s exclusive Prime Day deals through its Prime sign-up page. Students can also get in on the savings by signing up for a free six-month trial or by taking advantage of the retailer’s discounted membership rates for students (with an eligible student email).
What are the best things to buy on Amazon Prime Day?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Amazon’s array of devices, including its Kindles, Fire TV and tablets, and Echo Shows and Dots, feature some of the best savings. It’s also a great time to save on smart home products and Alexa-compatible items like smart plugs and smart bulb starter kits. Year-round best-sellers like the DNA kits from AncestryDNA and 23AndMe, smart televisions, and robot vacuums are also likely to go on sale (FYI — many are on sale right now).
What were the most popular Prime Day products from 2018?
Last year, U.S. shoppers went crazy for the Instant Pot pressure cooker, making it the top-selling product in the country, whereas the Lifestraw Personal Water Filter, Amazon Basics USB Lightning Cable, and Bosch Cordless Drill were also best-sellers around the globe. We have a feeling there will be some incredible savings on these products again this year, so be sure to keep an eye on their product listings.
Where can I find the best Prime Day 2019 deals?
Amazon will feature its many sales across its website and phone app, but you can easily find the most impressive discounts through its Deals page. And this year, Amazon kicked things off early with an assortment of special sales that have already launched, including celebrity-backed specials. Get your shopping done — before the most popular items sell out — by shopping these hot deals now:
Best Amazon Prime Day Device Deals
- Amazon Echo Smart Speaker, $49.99 (orig. $99.99); amazon.com
- Echo Dot Smart Speaker, $22 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa remote, $14.99 (orig. $39.99); amazon.com
- Echo Dot and Hue Smart Lighting Bundle Two-Pack, $32 (orig. $79.98); amazon.com
- Echo Show 5, $49.99 (orig. $89.99); amazon.com
- Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System, $129.99 (orig. $189.99); amazon.com
- Ring Video Doorbell and Free Echo Dot, $69.99 (orig. $149.98); amazon.com
- Fire HD 10 Tablet, $99.99 (orig. $149.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Electronic and Laptop Deals
- Toshiba 50-Inch 4K Ultra SMart LED Fire TV Edition TV, $304.99 (orig. $379.99); amazon.com
- iRobot Roomba 690 Self Charging Robot Vacuum, $229.99 (orig. $374.99); amazon.com
- Beats Solor3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $139.99 (orig. $299.95); amazon.com
- HP Envy 13-Inch Laptop with Fingerprint Reader, $999 (orig. $1,349.99); amazon.com
- AmazonBasics Vintage Retro Bluetooth Speaker, $80.50 (orig. $115); amazon.com
- Fitbit Alta HR, $79.99 (orig. $129.95); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Apple Deals
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS), $324 (orig. $399); amazon.com
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular); $229 (orig. $379); amazon.com
- Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, Latest Model), $299 (orig. $429); amazon.com
- Apple MacBook Air 13-Inch (Latest Model), $999 (orig. $1,199); amazon.com
- Apple AirPods with Charging case (Latest Model), $144.99 (orig. $159); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Kitchen Deals
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, $59 (orig. $99.95); amazon.com
- AmazonBasics 15-Piece Non-Stick Kitchen Cookware Set, $34.99 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker with Coffee Pods, $49.99 (orig. $79.98); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $349.99 (orig. $599); amazon.com
- Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier and Fan, $329.99 (orig. $449); amazon.com
- Dyson V7 Animalpro+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Extra Tools, $279.99 (orig. $399.99); amazon.com
- Linenspa Three-Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, $62.99 (orig. $89.99); amazon.com
- Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $169.99 (orig. $279.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Serum, $19.60 (orig. $28); amazon.com
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4100 Plaque Control Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, $39.95 (orig. $69.99); amazon.com
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $15.40 (orig. $22); amazon.com
- Grande Cosmetics Brow Enhancing Serum, $49 (orig. $70); amazon.com
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water, $9.90 (orig. $14.90); amazon.com
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, $16.10 (orig. $23); amazon.com
- L’Occitane Skincare 8 Travel Set, $37.70 (orig. $58); amazon.com
- Supergoop! SPF 50 Sunscreen for Face and Body, $13.30 (orig. $19); amazon.com
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain, $19.60 (orig. $28); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Fashion and Shoe Deals
- Daily Ritual Women’s Denim Jacket, $27.30 (orig. $39); amazon.com
- Find. Women’s Leather Wedge Espadrille Shoes, $42 (orig. $60); amazon.com
- Core 10 Women’s Build Your Own Yoga Leggings, $22 (orig. $57); amazon.com
- 28 Palms Women’s Off Shoulder Maxi Dress, $27.30 (orig. $39); amazon.com
- Lily Parker Womens Denim Overall Dress, $22 (orig. $43.99); amazon.com
- Levi’s Womens Wedgie Skinny Jeans, from $39.97 (orig. $64.50); amazon.com
- Levi’s Womens High Rise 712 Skinny Jeans, from $23.93 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Levi’s Women’s 711 Skinny Ankle Jeans, from $23.98 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Essentials 3-Stripe Single Jersey Pants, $24.72 (orig. $45); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Grand Court Sneaker, $31.96 (orig. $65); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Questar Flow Sneaker, $39.88 (orig. $75); amazon.com
- Adidas Originals Women’s Trefoil Tee, $15.39 (orig. $29.95); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette, $13.58 (orig. $28); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Carousel Logo Cotton Thong Panty Three-Pack, $20.29 (orig. $33); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette and Bikini Set, $26.41 (orig. $48); amazon.com
Note: Discounts only apply to certain sizes and styles.
More Amazon Prime Day Deals
- AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity and Traits Test, $69 (orig. $119); amazon.com
- Samsonite Winfield 2 Expandable Hardside Luggage Three-Piece Set, $178.99 (orig. $257); amazon.com
- Samsonite Omni PC Expandable Hardside Luggage Two-Piece Set, $129.99 (orig. $429.99); amazon.com
- Yeti Tundra 35 Cooler, $174.99 (orig. $249.99); amazon.com
Source: Read Full Article