- Selena Gomez filmed her makeup routine for Vogue's "Beauty Secrets" video series.
- The actress first preps her skin with Tatcha moisturizer and Drunk Elephant sunscreen, and later adds foundation and concealer from her cosmetics brand Rare Beauty.
- She also shared tips, such as applying blush to the top of your cheeks for a lifted look, and applying liquid liner by starting to draw a line in the middle of your eyelid.
- Gomez told the publication that she believes makeup and mental health share a connection, as beauty "really is art" and can "bring people together."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article