MARTIN PIPE HURDLE
- Look for a top-four finish last time
- Five and six-year-olds have strongest record
- All past 10 winners had more than 11st 1lb
- A run within 50 days is a must
WE’LL concentrate on five and six-year-olds in this tough race, which means we lose Acapella Bourgeois, If You Say Run, Mr Antolini, Coolanly, Garo Du Juilley, Mount Mews, Sakhee’s City, Burrows Park and Sky Khan.
Next the low weights have to go, with Honest Vic, Champagne Court, Kapgarry, Casa Tail, Doctor Dex, Not That Fuisse, Le Musee, Big Time Dancer.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
THE new Sun Racing app is here – and it's sent the bookies running for cover.
The brilliant new app, which is free to download, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Early Doors and Daybreak Boy have been off the track for too long while Getareason, Defi Bleu and Cartwright were out of the first four last time out.
Three of the final four still standing are big prices – Pym, Style De Garde and Discordantly are worth an each-way look.
But Irish-trained novices have a brilliant record in this race and DALLAS DES PICTONS looks tailormade.
Martin Pipe trends tip
DALLAS DES PICTONS(Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)
Source: Read Full Article